Sunday, December 23, 2007

FXP again

Market will be slow these days due to Christmas and New Year. But my brain cannot slow down not to think how will 2008 look like.

Anyway, I want to update here that I bought into FXP (again) at $73.50. Originally I thought I couldn't get it but it did reach my limit price so here I go. I bought less shares this time because I agree that one should not commit all money at once. As well, FXP is a very volatile position that I guess I should use less money but more cautions.

I tried to buy more Nintendo too but my order didn't get fill. I put down $70 but on Friday it never traded at that price so my order expired.

I felt a little bad that I didn't buy RIMM. If I would have bought it I know I'll sell into this rally. Since I forecast an (at least) slightly down market in 2008 in all areas, so I think I should start to be very picky and careful. After all, I acknowledge that I'm not good at picking individual stocks.

No comments: