Thursday, April 3, 2008

SRS

I was very tired and sleepy over these few days so I haven't updated in here that I sold my SRS on Monday at $99.24 already. It's a loss of about 6%. I did try to quickly revise to buy URE at $33.50, however I cancelled my order later on Monday, and now you know it's $37.39....., how unlucky.

While on today I initiated a small position on UYG at $34. And yes, I'm still keeping my SKF. That means I ultra long financials and at the same time ultra short financials.

I initiate ultra long position in financials (and almost in real estate) because I think in the short term, they are going up. I know in a longer run it may not be the case but I saw their 20-day EMA made a higher low recently. Even better for URE its 20-day EMA crossed over the 50-day EMA from below.

They were still all below their 200-day EMA. I don't believe the stocks can just blast through all moving averages and it's a bull market again. But I'm not surprised in the short term it's a little bull market.

I may try to find chance to sell my SKF first, but I still want to keep my SDD.

My Nintendo is coming back, so for now I'll keep it for a while as I expect it will see $70 or above in this quarter.

Finally DGP, gold and other commodities are facing pressure in the short term, but I still want to keep DGP for now, but not thinking to add to the position until I see a clear trend.

No comments: