Friday, March 28, 2008

Sold my HFU.TO at $14.39

I guess I was pretty lucky. I don't want to be a Jim Cramer type of stupid head, so I'll not just attribute all the gains to my skill. I couldn't believe I could get out at the daily high of HFU.TO. Anyway it's a gain of about 16% over 10 days, I'm pretty satisfied.

Also glad that my SKF is now at the money, just a bit disappointed that my SDD is still under the water. SRS I kind of know it's getting weak, guess I'll try to sell it next week in case market rallies back up.

Citigroup upgraded LEH, well I can't say they are wrong, but just that these days who will believe these analysts. Be careful because LEH and MER continued yesterday's downward move, specially MER had an accelerating volume with the downward price movement. I guess it's still too early to say US financials are bottomed.

No comments: