Sunday, October 28, 2007

TASR sold

TASR did not expose to the up side after upbeating earnings, as well, it went down after they announced some follow up orders on Thursday. The action didn't look very good, since I said I should try to change my strategy from using daily graph to weekly graph, it's a good time to sell and keep some cash for further use. I sold at $16.92, right at the opening of Friday, as given the action on Wed and Thurs and Friday pre-market, I had the feeling that TASR would again open up a bit in the morning and then would started to decline in 15 minutes. It's a total of 9%, not as good as I expected.

The other 3 positions varied. CEDC got to as low as $43ish, went back up to $49 for now, since again I didn't get in at a good price if I change to use weekly graph, I probably will sell on Monday to limit my loss (I bought at $50.05).

I have a feeling that EFUT may blast later, but there's no guarantee. It filled the gap from about a month ago and it stayed above the 20-week EMA, I want to hold a bit longer and see.

LOCM is in fact disappointing. It didn't move up with the market on Friday, pretty weak. As well I used the daily graph to time the entry but not weekly. Otherwise I may only buy around $6 instead of $6.92. I'll give it a few more days, whenever it stays under the 20-week EMA for the whole day and doesn't come back up, I'll cut it.

Finally a longer term position BIDU. Moving up on Friday. Although I said I'll keep it for long term, but if it moves up too quickly I'll still move out and wait for opportunity to move back in. After all, long term doesn't just mean buy and hold and do nothing to me.

No comments: